|SAS Group LLC|
TITLE: Legal Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAS Group is looking for a very self-motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of the office. The incumbent will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of the Head of Law Department. This is an opportunity, especially for a fresh graduate or student, to acquire direct practical experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; students are also welcome to apply;
- Work experience is preferred;
- Sound knowledge of the legislation of Armenia, as well as legal and administrative procedures;
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office;
- Computer literacy;
- Proficiency in Russian and English languages, both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of case management software;
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Legal Assistant") in the subject line of the email. For inquiries please call at: 010525722 or 099525722.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 October 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 410 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.