|Chaarat Kapan CJSC|
TITLE: Network Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: October 2019
LOCATION: Kapan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Chaarat Kapan is looking for a Network Administrator to join its team. The incumbent will deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Backup and archive works;
- Provide installation of new technical equipment, control their uninterrupted operation;
- Administrate system and service availability;
- Create working relations with telephone and telecommunication service suppliers;
- Allow access to employees, in case of necessity block or suspend it.
- Higher education in a technical or other relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN computer networks, network technologies, computer facilities management;
- Knowledge of IT network equipment and other technical devices warning diagnostics, rebuild and repair; knowledge of troubleshooting of computer hardware, control and measuring devices, automation, communication and software;
- Knowledge of server operating systems;
- Knowledge of administration of Cisco, operating systems Cisco IOS and MikroTik Router OS;
- Knowledge of administration of SQL base and data base.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Network Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Chaarat Kapan CJSC is one of the assets of British Company "Chaarat Gold International Limited". The Company operates Shahumyan gold polymetallic mine of Syunik region by underground method. "Chaarat Kapan" produces copper and zinc concentrate containing gold and silver.
This announcement has been retrieved 563 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.