TITLE: Sales Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Nissan Armenia is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager who will meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Conform to corporate standards set by the Company and the Nissan brand;
- Ensure all customer queries, both by telephone and face to face, are dealt with accurately and immediately in a courteous manner;
- Learn the technical characteristics of all the vehicles and maintain the Company's customer database;
- Test drive the cars with customers;
- Explore the competitive market and understand its trends;
- Participate in the strategic planning of the Sales Department;
- Analyze current procedures and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Communicate clearly, regularly and promptly with customer and colleagues;
- Support the sales team to meet objectives;
- Ensure the daily correspondence;
- Record all customer complaints relating to sales and discuss with the Sales Manager.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Previous experience in sales;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of organization;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong analytical skills; effective communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict time frames;
- Valid driving license and at least 3 years of driving experience.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Nissan" auto brand is officially represented in Armenia by Muran LLC which has been distributing Nissan vehicles to Armenian market since 2003.
This announcement has been retrieved 1081 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.