|Expatland Group Ltd.|
TITLE: Executive Assistant
TERM: Full Time
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All the qualified candidates are welcome to apply
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long Term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Expatland Group is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and proactive Executive Assistant to remotely support its busy Founder and CEO. No two days will be the same and the Company's requires a person that is highly flexible and willing to learn. The incumbent will be required to perform a range of tasks often within tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Act as an Executive Assistant to CEO;
- Perform detailed diary management, including coordination of meetings, events, and call conferences;
- Perform email management responding to any messages related to meeting and call requests as well as event attendance;
- Coordinate with the CEO's Travel Agent regarding travel plans and ensuring that the calendar is updated with the latest travel schedules;
- Responsible for actioning of emails as directed;
- Provide administrative support, including scanning, filing, processing of bills, making calls or reaching out to contacts to organize an appointment;
- Responsible for event management and organization, including managing attendees, looking up venues and liaising with all parties involved;
- Perform other administrative support duties as requested by the CEO from time to time.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines;
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field is desirable;
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and GSuite;
- "Can-do" attitude and willingness to learn.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email. Please note that besides the interview the shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an English language test.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Expatland Group Ltd. is an international company the mission of which is assisting with the move of expats throughout the world, including logistics, tax, financial and legal advice, real estate assistance, etc. The Company has offices in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and UK.
This announcement has been retrieved 939 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.