|HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Credit Services Intern
TERM: Full-time (09:00-18:00 with a one-hour lunch break)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Credit Services Internship is an opportunity to get introduced to the Credit Services world within HSBC. The Intern is having participation in accurate processing and registration of the customer contracts and security documentation.
- Responsible for accurate processing and registration of the customer contracts and security documentation in notaries and state authorities when/ where necessary, within timescale and in accordance to the local laws, rules and regulations;
- Act on behalf of the Bank in the Ministry of Justice related to registration of rights over movable property, if needed;
- Assist in the processes of customer loan contracts data accurate input in ArmSoft and local systems ensuring data accuracy and completeness in compliance with rules, regulations and internal policies and procedures;
- Have basic involvement and assistance in other tasks of the Department;
- Responsible for assisting with interdepartmental tasks within Credit Services Department, ensuring accuracy, completeness and conformity to the local laws, rules and regulations.
- University degree in Law or Economics;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages;
- Good computer skills (MS Office);
- High speed of processing;
- Willingness to learn CBA regulations, laws and internal procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team orientation;
- Responsible personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 55,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their full CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Credit Services Intern") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 272 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.