TITLE: Technical Document Writer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Earlyone is seeking a Technical Document Writer who produces factual information about products in a variety of formats, from instruction manuals to help desk materials, frequently asked questions (FAQs), how-to's, fact sheets, technical specifications, and reference manuals.
- Develop high-quality documentation that is easy to understand, easy to use; meet applicable standards;
- Support the software products with user guides, release notes, installation and upgrade guides, and troubleshooting articles;
- Research and build knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented;
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and write and edit technical information accordingly;
- Prepare or commission graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing;
- Work with sales, marketing, QA, product, support and development teams to ensure that the finished documentation meets product requirements;
- Revise, edit, or update instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
- Strong research and organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Proven knowledge of software development life-cycle, Agile, mobile, and web development;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Proven document development, formatting, and editing skills;
- Team-oriented person with an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects;
- Ability to explain concepts clearly.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Technical Document Writer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Earlyone's history goes back to 2016 when it was launched by its parent company as a cloud-based and hardware independent Queue Management system. Eralyone is represented by I-1 Ltd. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.earlyone.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 698 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.