Mikan Elit LLC
TITLE: Cafe Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mikan Elit LLC is looking for a Manager for its newly opened cafe located in Erebuni Medical Center.
- Coordinate daily cafe operations;
- Manage all shifts for cafe operations and schedule all processes;
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations;
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction;
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints;
- Inspect cafe serving stations for neatness and tidiness;
- Make improvements to the running of the business and development of the cafe;
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Interview, hire and discharge cafe personnel, train cafe employees, schedule work hours and keep time records of cafe workers;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma; degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management or Hospitality Management is preferred;
- At least 2 years of work experience in restaurant or cafe management;
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations;
- Excellent communication and guest relation skills, problem-solving skills, teamwork skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian language;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages will be a plus;
- Familiarity with restaurant or cafe management software;
- Ability to work well in stressful and high-pressure situations;
- Managerial skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and a photo to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Cafe Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 October 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 571 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.