|Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch|
TITLE: Junior Data Analysis and Reporting Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Questrade Armenia is looking for a Junior Data Analysis and Reporting Developer. The Junior Data Analysis and Reporting Developer works under the direction of Data Analysis and Reporting Team Lead. The ideal candidate has an experience in data analysis and reports creation and demonstrates strong interest in learning new technologies and building skills in advanced data analysis and data visualization. He/ she is self-motivated, open-minded, flexible and prepared to work in a very dynamic environment.
- Extract data and perform analysis on activities of the brokerage business;
- Deliver ad hoc reports alongside standard daily, weekly, monthly reporting;
- Support reports/ data analysis with proper visualizations according to best practices;
- Demonstrate strong attention to details, in particular as it relates to compliance and accuracy of data;
- Develop understanding of information sources and correct interpretation of data, answer user questions regarding report interpretation;
- Gather, document and analyze requirements from stakeholders on existing and new reports;
- Plan, manage timelines for deliverables, generate work breakdown structures, prioritize work items;
- Participate in design of data models necessary to support new reporting and data analysis.
- At least 1 year of related experience;
- Working experience with relational, multidimensional, tabular data sources, non-SQL databases;
- Proficiency in writing SQL and T-SQL;
- Experience with MDX and DAX is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft BI Suite - SQL Server (2012 and later), SSRS;
- Experience with VBA macros is desirable;
- Experience in creating and delivering reports from large relational database systems;
- Experience in data visualization and story telling;
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science;
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills, capacity to interact with all levels of the organization;
- Experience and/ or personal interest in the financial industry an asset.
- Love of learning and ability to demonstrate a commitment to learning Questrade's business;
- Attention to detail; highly organized person, with an absolute focus on quality of work;
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive projects through to completion;
- Ability to focus while under pressure and manage priorities;
- Good judgment for proactively and independently solving problems and making decisions;
- Ability to competently follow specific guidelines, criteria, protocols;
- Ability to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details;
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with team-mates;
- Strong work ethic, positive energy and ability to energize others;
- A service-oriented mindset and a willingness to assist the team in any way to ensure project success.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Junior Data Analysis and Reporting Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 September 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Questrade International Inc. is an affiliate company to Questrade Inc, an online brokerage in Canada. In October 2010, the Company officially opened an international branch in Yerevan, Armenia. From a humble beginning of a few employees, the branch in Armenia has grown to a team of over sixty. To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 711 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.