|MYM Hospitality LLC|
TITLE: HR Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: MYM Hospitality is looking for an experienced, result-oriented and highly responsible HR Manager, who can have a great contribution in reaching the strategic goals and objectives of the Company as well as its subdivisions. The job requires frequent business trips in Armenia and abroad.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and needs of the Company;
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and programs;
- Coordinate the recruitment process, including identification of the ways of finding best talent, designing job announcements, screening of applications/ resumes, leading the interviewing process, counseling managers on candidate selection, negotiations with candidates and job offer processing;
- Coordinate onboarding and adaptation process of newly hired employees;
- Manage/ coordinate HRM administration/ documentation, such as hiring/ resignation processes, vacation calculation, labour contracts, agreements, orders;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Develop and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Participate in developing social benefits programs for the staff and administer the approved ones;
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements;
- Maintain staff records;
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and recommend changes.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR executive;
- In-depth knowledge of RA labor law and HR best practices;
- People-oriented and results-driven person;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title ("HR Manager") in subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: https://mymhospitality.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 877 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.