TITLE: Internal Accounting Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Avenikh LLC is looking for an Internal Accounting Manager to be responsible for analyzing financial information, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Prepare financial statements, analyze complex financial reports and records, make certain that all financial reporting deadlines are met;
- Work closely with the Vice Director and Founder;
- Coordinate the workflow;
- Plan expenditures and control budgeting;
- Coordinate and prepare all the needed documents;
- Perform other job-related duties upon request.
- Higher education in Finance, Economics or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Knowledge of E-invoicing system is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Software;
- Highly responsible and accurate person, who is extremely attentive to details;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 150,000 AMD - 200,000 AMD (Net) based on experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Internal Accounting Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Avenikh LLC imports construction materials to the territory of Armenia and Artsakh. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/Avenikh/.
This announcement has been retrieved 493 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.