TITLE: Procurement Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Redinet CJSC is looking for a Procurement Manager to join its team.
- Responsible for daily procurement of goods and services;
- Develop, implement and lead critical supply management initiatives to improve efficiency and facilitate cost savings;
- Negotiate timely and effectively best value agreements in terms of price, delivery, quality, terms and conditions, and performance;
- Implement general contract administration and ensure all contract requirements are met as outlined in agreements;
- Decrease the procurement associated costs.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of construction materials' market is desirable;
- Working experience in procurement is desirable;
- Proficiency in MS Office widely used packages; advanced Excel skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks; strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing with vendors and customers;
- Ability to negotiate effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions;
- "Can-do" attitude and willingness to learn.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume and a photo to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Procurement Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Redinet CJSC is a system integrator company acting in telecom field of Armenian and regional markets. For more information, please visit: www.redinet.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 665 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.