|Majorel Armenia LLC|
TITLE: HR/ Administrative Assistant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Majorel Armenia is looking for an HR/ Administrative Assistant to join the HR team at Majorel office in Yerevan.
- Assist the HR Recruiter in recruitment process;
- Gather information from the candidates necessary for employment;
- Enter employee-related information from the documents to HR database;
- Responsible for allocation and control of the staff lockers and badges;
- Provide HR-related assistance to employees as needed;
- Assist in preparing routine HR documentation;
- Assist in translating HR related and other documents;
- Copy/ scan HR-related documentation;
- Provide support in organizing internal events for employees;
- Perform other HR/ administrative tasks as required.
- University degree; students in the last grade are also welcome to apply;
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian languages; knowledge of Russian and/ or German language is a plus;
- Experience in HR field will be considered an advantage;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Team player; attentive and positive personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CV and a letter of motivation in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("HR/ Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Majorel came into being in January 2019 by joint efforts of Bertelsmann and Saham. Majorel is a global customer service organisation with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries. More information about Majorel can be found at: https://www.majorel.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1144 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.