TITLE: Brand Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan LLC is looking for a Brand Manager to develop and market the Company brands. He/ she will strategize for effective campaigns, set brand standards, and improve the customer experience. The Brand Manager will implement guides and work with teams on advertising, promotions, internal work, campaign marketing, social media, and other areas of brand representation.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights, translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies;
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives;
- Constantly monitor social trends and competitors, identifying areas of opportunity within the social space;
- Provide seasonal window design in store chain in correspondence with presented brand requirements;
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action";
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimate;
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs;
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities;
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities;
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions;
- Devise innovative growth strategies;
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends;
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers' expectations and to build the credibility of brands;
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports;
- Follow brand merchandising standards and manage product placement in stores accordingly;
- Manage budget wisely;
- Organize events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots;
- Organize trainings for new products and trends;
- Participate in fashion exhibitions abroad and organize clothing orders analyzing stock keeping units and target market demand.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university; master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited university is preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in brand management, marketing, business development, and client relationship management;
- Marketing strategy experience, including the development and implementation of strategies behind marketing products and services;
- Ability to conduct market research analyses, including interpretation of statistical analysis, to drive marketing decisions and growth opportunities;
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design tools: Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Illustrator;
- Competitive industry knowledge; creative personality;
- Understanding of trends and ability to respond to customers' wishes;
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas;
- Ability to manage and allocate budgets;
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns;
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Comprehensive remuneration package, including training and development programs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Brand Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 468 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.