|Converse Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Leading Specialist, Financial Monitoring Unit
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Converse Bank is looking for a dynamic and skilled Leading Specialist to join the Financial Monitoring Unit team.
- Prepare the reports on transactions subject to mandatory notification and submission to the RA CB;
- Make responses to the notifications received from the RA CB and the Armenian banks;
- Review legal cases and transactions of customers;
- Make analysis to identify suspicious transactions and business relationship;
- Responsible for customer classification by risk;
- Conduct FATCA and AML/FT counselling and trainings for the Bank employees;
- Fill in the questionnaires of correspondent banks and external partners, answering to surveys; make analysis to assess correspondent or similar relationships;
- Research and study AML/FT laws, bylaws and international documents;
- Implement other functions relating to AML/FT.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or other related fields;
- At least 2 year of experience in the banking system;
- Good knowledge of banking legislation;
- Internal monitoring body member certificate will be an advantage;
- Analytical thinking;
- Computer skills (MS Office, Armenian Software);
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Time management skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Converse Bank application form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com accompanied with your cover letter. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Leading Specialist, Financial Monitoring Unit". Only appropriately filled in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 October 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 471 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.