|The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies|
TITLE: 3D Modeling Workshop Leader/ Content Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a 3D Modeling Specialist to join the Educational Content Development team to lead 3D Modeling workshops, create content and design educational material for Tumo's students across all its centers, working year-round to develop and fine-tune the educational curriculum at Tumo.
- Design and lead 3D Modeling workshops for Tumo's students;
- Work in Yerevan but travel to other Tumo locations at least twice a year for month-long workshops;
- Develop students' skills through designing educational material for student self-learning;
- Collect and evaluate students' results at the completion of every workshop and store them for their portfolios;
- Examine students' self-learning results and provide daily feedback to them;
- Perform other job-related duties may be assigned.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the specified field;
- Experience in education and ability to work with teenagers is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking ability;
- Software knowledge: Maya, 3D Coat, ZBrush (or similar industry software);
- Knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of English language is preferred;
- Strong research skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to maintain deadlines and ensure high productivity.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via Tumo's career portal at: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-Application-3D.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 338 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.