|The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies|
TITLE: Armenian Language Communication Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an energetic and talented Armenian Language Communication Specialist to join the communications team. The incumbent have to write and produce various types of content for the Center's communication channels, manage its social media accounts, work with media and enjoy all of the above. This role requires a high level of creativity and attention to details.
- Write, edit and translate various types of articles for Tumo's official website: https://tumo.org/;
- Strategize online content production and scheduling;
- Manage the Center's social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Regularly research new technologies and trends in social media;
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic and effectiveness, then utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes;
- Write announcements, press releases and prepare information for the media, posters and presentations;
- Track media coverage and discussions on social media about the Center;
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks, research and develop media contacts;
- Give tours to Tumo's guests when necessary;
- Manage current internal communication channels (e.g. newsletters, emails/ memos, announcements).
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Linguistics or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, social media or communications;
- Excellent knowledge of social media tools;
- Ability to multitask, be flexible and creative;
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, story-telling and reporting;
- Strong editing and proofreading skills;
- Good time management skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit a resume via Tumo's career portal at: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-ComSpec-ARM .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 772 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.