|The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies|
TITLE: Graphic Designer/ Illustrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced, talented and energetic Graphic Designer/ Illustrator, who will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact as well as assisting the content development team members in creating and fine-tuning web graphic design related activities. The Graphic Designer/ Illustrator will be responsible for creating diverse and complex design solutions for the corporate website, branding and Tumo's unique web based educational platform which promotes learning through interactive game-like levels.
- In collaboration with Communications team take a brief and develop creative design ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet Tumo's objectives;
- Create branding projects for Tumo's various projects;
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Responsible for commission illustration and photography content;
- Assist in testing and evaluating the educational content.
- Relevant higher education degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts or a related field is preferred;
- Demonstrated illustrative skills;
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense;
- Ability to conceptualize and pitch design ideas;
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following new media technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via Tumo's career portal at: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-Graphic-Designer.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 299 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.