|Seven Smarts LLC|
TITLE: QA Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Seven Smarts LLC is looking for a QA Specialist to join its team.
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle;
- Review and create test cases and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements;
- Analyze and investigate defects of existing projects;
- Report bugs to project teams;
- Reproduce client issues and validate fixes;
- Verify the implemented features;
- Execute black box tests on web-based products.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Strong knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Experience in web, desktop, applications testing;
- Knowledge of QA and SDLC processes;
- Ability to apply UNIT testing is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS SQL queries is desired;
- Understanding of automation testing tools will be a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary plus commissions; growth opportunity.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, send your CV to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title ("QA Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about Seven Smarts LLC, please visit: www.7smarts.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 421 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.