|The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies|
TITLE: Photographer/ Videographer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Photographer/ Videographer to join the Communication team to prepare and manage photos and videos for Tumo communication platforms, enhance Tumo's educational programs and provide quality videos for Tumo related content per request.
- Prepare and manage photos and/ or videos for Tumo communication platforms, video production/ shooting and post production (montage, color grading/ visual effects, sound design);
- Assist in documenting educational projects with photo and video;
- Create photos/ videos for local and international platforms to enhance Tumo's educational programs;
- Ensure respectful treatment and maintenance of specialized equipment.
- University degree or a related education in photography and/ or film industries is preferred;
- Ability to produce quality photo and video content;
- Post production software knowledge;
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment;
- Ability to ensure high productivity and maintain deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit a resume and portfolio via Tumo's career portal at: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-Photographer.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 509 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.