|"SOS Children's Villages" Armenian Charity Foundation|
TITLE: Project Coordinator, SINA - Socio-Economic Integration of Syrian-Armenian Families in Yerevan Project
DURATION: 49 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SOS Children's Villages Armenia is looking for a Project Coordinator for organizing and implementing the Project "SINA - Socio-Economic Integration of Syrian-Armenian Families in Yerevan" funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic Development (BMZ).
- Provide leadership and management of the "SINA - socio-economic integration of Syrian-Armenian families in Yerevan" Project funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic Development (BMZ);
- Implement Project with due respect to donor requirements, regulations and standard of SOS Children's Villages International (CVI), national regulations, guidelines and local legislation;
- With key Project staff and stakeholders, ensure Project strategic objectives and results are fully accomplished and meet donor requirements;
- Maintain written track record of all Project-related communication and agreements;
- Keep all Project-related documentation on file;
- Organize Project-related meetings;
- Cooperate with state agencies and ensure their active participation in the Project activities;
- Implement Project monitoring on national level, using data analysis as the basis for measuring performance;
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Project's partner organization and report on the Project's progress;
- Supervise implementation, reporting and evaluation of the Project and oversee program on national level;
- Review on regular basis Project details, deliverable and schedules as per Project Implementation Plan;
- Produce final reports on time, in quality manner as per donor and CVIs requirements;
- Lead Project Implementation team towards the achievements of Project's objectives with high quality standards;
- In line with SOS CVIs standards for leadership framework provide functional leadership for Project staff;
- Ensure close collaboration with the staff of programmes of SOS Children's Villages Armenia and other colleagues to discuss issues facing the Project, new ideas and achievements;
- Support professional and personal development of staff.
- Advanced University degree in Economics, Management or Social Sciences;
- 3-5 years of management experience, preferably on International projects;
- Experience in finance, operations and team management;
- Experience in project/ program concept development and management;
- Practice in community development, consultation and partnership development;
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language;
- Willingness to travel frequently;
- Driving licence.
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Efficient task prioritization and time management skills;
- Flexibility to work both in team and independently;
- Work under time pressure;
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to fill in the online Application Form at: https://soscvarmenia.raiser.global/#/applicationform . Applicants who fail to meet the above-mentioned requirements, may risk the consideration of their candidacy due to the filtering process. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: SOS Children's Villages Armenian Charity Foundation is a child centered organisation, which has a core mission of providing care and development for children in difficult life circumstances. For further information, please visit: www.sos-kd.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 876 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.