|British International School of Armenia|
TITLE: IT/ Computer Science Teacher
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: British International School of Armenia is looking for an IT/ Computer Science Teacher to join its team.
- Teach students International GCSE and International A-level IT/ Computer Science in groups and individually;
- Support students to develop and meet academic goals;
- Develop resources for students to build essential skills;
- Help students to prepare for exams;
- Record and report student progress;
- Attend scheduled staff meetings;
- Handle necessary documents.
- University degree in IT/ Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field;
- At least B1 level of English language;
- Previous teaching experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of international education systems is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Friendly, patient person, sensitive to a diversity of students.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("IT/ Computer Science Teacher") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: British International School of Armenia (BISA), represented by Esolarm LLC, is an Edexcel Approved international high school, offering A-Level curriculum in Armenia. To find out more about BISA, please visit: www.bis.am .
This announcement has been retrieved 547 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.