Council of Public Television and Radio Company
TITLE: Communications Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Council of Public Television and Radio Company is looking for a Communications Officer who will ensure the provision of information and the public awareness policy of the Company.
- Ensure the preparation and dissemination of press releases;
- Establish and maintain contacts with the media and journalists;
- Organize interviews, press conferences, briefings for Chairman, members of the Council; publish announcements for representatives of the media and other organizations;
- Perform weekly and monthly analytical work of the press;
- Prepare reports and accounts;
- Communicate with the public; organize events;
- Make translations;
- Ensure the Company's official website activity and information service;
- Perform other job-related activities assigned by the direct supervisor and by internal legal acts.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Communications Officer;
- Skills and experience in television and radio field;
- Knowledge of legal acts related to the responsibilities of the Communications Officer;
- Ability to work with state and civil society organizations;
- Stable organizational skills and high personal qualities;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Communication skills and ability to conduct meetings;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian languages;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint);
- Photographic skills are desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates are welcome to send their CV and a letter of interest (up to 1 page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Communications Officer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 November 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 698 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.