TITLE: Financial Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Redinet CJSC is looking for a qualified specialist to fill the position of Financial Analyst.
- Conduct financial analysis;
- Prepare budget analysis and projections, prime cost calculation, and cost/ revenue estimates, as well as conduct performance monitoring;
- Prepare, review and analyze draft contracts with the Company's partners and negotiate contract terms;
- Responsible for contract administration;
- Perform other job-related duties.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law or a related field;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a relevant position;
- Good knowledge of RA laws;
- Excellent command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Analytical thinking; sense of responsibility and commitment to work;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Effective communication skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on qualification
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include in your application the minimum remuneration and indicate the position title ("Financial Analyst") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates with corresponding qualification will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Redinet CJSC is a system integrator company acting in telecom field of Armenian and regional markets. For more information, please visit: www.redinet.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 900 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.