TITLE: Online Sales Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan LLC is looking for an Online Sales Manager to be responsible for increasing sales and conversions by using websites, social media, and online marketing channels. The incumbent will promote the business, product and customer service, which involves managing and editing websites to maximize sales, coordinating campaigns and sales activities, and conducting market research. The Online Sales Manager provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with Company vision and values; he/ she establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Analyze markets and competition, define and implement sales strategy and technique to establish marketing goals;
- Present, promote and sell products/ services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Conduct commercial negotiations with customers and partners;
- Communicate with potential customers through phone calls and correspondence;
- Manage existing customers' complaints in a timely manner;
- Take part in setting sales data and goals to achieve in a month, quarter and year period;
- Analyze budget and determine to improve sales process;
- Meet the Company revenue target;
- Motivate and advise Company products to the customers;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs;
- Perform posting/ displaying of the goods, making sure that all links are working, updating the database, and customer service;
- Make sure that the online store continuously runs smoothly, respond to emails as well as answer phone messages from both their clients and suppliers in 24 hours or less;
- Keep in touch with a logistics company, keep a database of the inventory;
- Make a schedule for the cut-off of the order filling and payment for the day to ensure the buyer receives the packages in a timely manner;
- Promote the online store with the help of the SEO.
- Higher education, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Economics;
- At least 5 years of work experience in sales;
- Good oral and written communication skills in Armenian language; knowledge of English and Russian languages is preferred;
- Highly customer-focused and results-driven person; good commercial sense;
- Sales-oriented person with excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills;
- Highly motivated and target-driven person with a proven track record in sales.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Online Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 342 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.