|Acquerant AM LLC|
TITLE: Senior Umbraco .Net Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Acquerant AM is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Umbraco .Net Developer, who will be responsible for solving business and technical problems on a full-time basis.
- Participate in the process of software development life cycle starting from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support;
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Write clean, testable code using the required programming languages;
- Test and debug various .NET applications;
- Lead team members in specialized software development projects and ensure high quality of deliverables;
- Assist and supervise new and junior developers;
- Design and implement multi-layered software using the latest technologies, such as ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, SQL Server;
- Solve challenging business and technical problems;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Plan and identify the areas for modification and improvement;
- Collaborate with the team to find more effective and better solutions.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science (CS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Engineering or a related field;
- Fluency in English language, both written and verbal;
- At least 5 years of experience in developing enterprise, full lifecycle solutions using .NET and relational databases;
- Proficiency in building end-to-end web-based applications and Web API on the ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server platform;
- Solid experience with Umbraco CMS;
- Knowledge of AngularJS and .NET languages (C#, Visual Basic .NET);
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks;
- Ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code;
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent teamwork skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Senior Umbraco .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Acquerant AM provides global value-added Business Process Services. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.acquerant.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 174 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.