TITLE: Customer Service Representative
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: InfoPay is looking for a Customer Service Representative fluent in English language to join its Customer Care team to handle a high volume of email and chat to customers.
- Follow all policies and procedures to promptly answer customer service emails and live chat in English language;
- Report any issues connected with customers or service/ websites to the Management immediately;
- Work directly with the Management and fellow team members in both Yerevan office and Boston office in the U.S.;
- Become very familiar with all of the Company's websites and services to be able to expertly assist customers.
- Fluency in English language;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Enthusiasm for helping others;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage the time effectively;
- Patience for dealing with confused or irate customers.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to Jenna Raymond at: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Customer Service Representative") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: InfoPay is a US company providing public records to consumers and businesses. The Company gathers billions of records, organizes them, and makes them accessible. For more information, please visit: https://www.infopay.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 336 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.