|Paris Hotel LLC|
TITLE: Chief Accountant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Paris Hotel is looking for a Chief Accountant to join its team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions;
- Record, classify, and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards;
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/ or format data for accounting and reporting purposes;
- Responsible for computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis;
- Responsible for reconciliation of bank statements;
- Advise on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting;
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of the Accounting.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 5 years of experience on a Chief Accountant position;
- Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner;
- Ability to get results and add value;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Russian languages;
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) along with 1C accounting software and Triosoft;
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of team with minimal supervision.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com indicating the position title ("Chief Accountant") in the subject line of the email. For inquires, please contact the Company at: +374 95554595.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 November 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For information about Paris Hotel, please visit: http://www.parishotel.am/en/.
This announcement has been retrieved 564 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.