FinLex is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- Responsible for registration of operations, accounting of fixed assets, commodity values, cash, liabilities of debtors and creditors, income and expenses;
- Calculate salaries, allowances, other benefits and prepare documents;
- Accept initial accounting documents, and implement relevant registrations;
- Implement functions related to the calculation and transfer of taxes, duties, and other payments;
- Participate in the implementation of economic analyses of the organization's financial and economic activities based on accounting and reported data;
- Prepare and submit calculations, declarations, information, and other reports for the approval of the chief accountant, handing them over to relevant authorities;
- Perform other necessary functions arising from official duties.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields;
- Work experience in the mentioned fields is desirable, but beginners with strong knowledge are also encouraged to apply;
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office package and AS;
- Knowledge of chart of accounts and accounting formulations;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Developed logic and analytical thinking;
- Ability to orientate quickly in tight deadlines.
Interested candidates who meet the mentioned qualifications are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.