Zeppelin in Armenia is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- Responsible for accounting of inventory and stock;
- Process and implement daily accounting transactions;
- Check and create import and export declarations;
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to RA state authorities;
- Perform other job-related responsibilities that may be required for the accountancy.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- 3-5 years of accounting experience;
- Good knowledge of IFRS, RA tax and accounting laws and regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting software programs (1C);
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Russian and English languages;
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated team-player with organizational skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company provides corporate bus to the employees living in Yerevan.