Full-time, other terms and conditions will be discussed individually
Landmark Capital is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- Collect and coordinate accounting documents; check correctness towards statutory and internal control requirements;
- Register transactions in the accounting system timely and properly; ensure accuracy and completeness of records and its conformity to creating correct and reliable tax and finance reporting;
- Ensure bank operations: provide on time payments on the base of payment terms, prepare cash balance and internal treasury control reports;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Secure financial information by completing database backups;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Provide technical support and advice on management;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in accounting, preferably in the financial sector.
Languages and Computer Skills:
- Fluent knowledge of Russian, Armenian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (high level of Excel knowledge); good knowledge of Armenian Software.
- Good planning and analytical skills;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.