Garni Invest UCO is looking for an Accountant to assist the Chief Accountant to ensure the accounting of the Company and to prepare accounting records and financial reports in accordance with RA legislation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Make bookings of accounting transactions in the appropriate accounting software;
- Prepare initial accounting documents, including documentation of issued loans and repayments, insert into database, check accounting records with relevant documentation;
- Collect, file and maintain day-to-day accounting information;
- Maintain procedures for collecting, checking and preparing documentation required for verifying of all payment supporting documentation; record payment documentation and payments to contractors;
- Ensure that all payments are made in accordance with the relevant legal agreements and other applicable documents;
- Prepare financial reports, including reports to CBA and other state bodies;
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related spheres;
- At least 1 year of work experience in financial and banking sector;
- Knowledge of IAS/ IFRS, methods of bookkeeping;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Working knowledge of AS-Bank software;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the CV will not be considered. Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.