"Armenia International Airports" CJSC is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- Perform the salary and equal payments calculation;
- Check medical certificates, vacation memorandums, received from the areas, calculate and prepare for payment;
- Follow the process of execution of court decisions and perform to comply with the requirements of the decision;
- Follow the documentation of the unit;
- Perform the analysis of operation of the Human Resources Department and the results thereof, prepare the reports and present to the management;
- Provide the functions established by the State Revenue Committee of Armenia (income tax reports preparation, database update and other necessary functions).
- Higher education in the specialized field;
- Work experience in the specialized field;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of Access and ArmSoft is preferable;
- Ability to work under pressure.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
“Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan, is the main air gate of the Republic of Armenia, which has been operating since 1961. Then, the airport envisioned handling of flights operated solely on the territory of the former USSR. On December 17, 2001, the Government of the Republic of Armenia signed a concession agreement with the Argentine “Corporación América”, by which management of the “Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan was entrusted to “Armenia” International Airports” CJSC for 30 years. In June 2002 “Armenia” International Airports” CJSC assumed management of the airport.