PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for an Accountant due to expansion of operations in Armenia. The work relates to providing accounting services provided to clients of PwC Armenia. At least 1 year of practical experience is a must.
- Perform accounting, bookkeeping according to the Armenian tax rules;
- Responsible for payroll;
- Responsible for e-invoicing, file-online platform of tax authorities;
- Prepare reports;
- Prepare documents for inspections of regulatory authorities, internal audits;
- Participate in inspections on the correctness of taxes and reporting for compliance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia and writing reports on the results of the audit.
- At least 1 year of practical experience;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply through the link: https://bit.ly/3OzpKzz
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Benefits the Company offers: opportunities for flexible and remote work; continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC, incl. digital tools agenda; ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions; work in international environment with team members from different countries; opportunities for career growth; be involved in projects in various industries, both local and international clients and much more.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms represented in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering solutions in assurance and other services. For the year ending 30 June 2021, PwC's gross revenues were US$45 billion. For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/am/en.html