Carrefour Armenia is looking for an Accounts Manager who will effectively manage all finance functions (General ledger, Assets, Accounts payable, Treasury and supplier discounting) of the country, ensuring strict adherence to company policies and procedures and international standards.
- Ensure that the books of accounts reflect the true and fair view of the state of affair of the Company;
- Ensure compliance with all international accounting standards as well as internal policies and procedures;
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies within the assigned function to improve the efficiency of the department in strict adherence with all internal policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the overall cost reduction within the country, proposing and reviewing cost reducing activities and monitoring the effectiveness of the implemented solutions;
- Propose the yearly department budget and ensure the respect of the approved budget;
- Set appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and takes corrective measures when necessary;
- Support management in responding effectively to internal and external auditors, ensure the audit requirements are met, and audit findings are addressed and solved timely;
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve complaints and litigations by providing win-win solutions for both parties in line with internal policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations;
- Be a role model and ensure the application of Majid Al Futtaim Retail corporate policies and guarantee the implementation of all laws, regulations and cultural practices of the operating countries are followed and respected;
- Responsible for the performance management of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Commerce; master's degree in the same field is preferred;
- 3 years of experience in a managerial role in one or more of the functional areas in finance;
- Full proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- CMA qualification or ACCA, ACA, CPA is preferred;
- Expertise in JD Edwards financial accounting software, Persis, Bosna or similar accounting software;
- Good knowledge on IAS/ IFRS and internal policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Accounts Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.