The Administrative and Logistics Assistant is responsible for supporting all American Councils programs in Armenia.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to all programs, assist office staff in everyday routine work as well as the organization of special events such as workshops, trainings, seminars, etc;
- Answer the telephone, transfer calls, and maintain telephone directories;
- Represent American Councils’ programs and services;
- Receive and register visitors and guests;
- Maintain American Councils website and social media in accordance with information provided by program staff and Country Director;
- Responsible for photocopying and collating;
- Prepare, send and receive faxes, letters, and e-mails;
- Order taxis and manage taxi service records;
- Order and supervise the delivery of office supplies;
- Pick up and deliver packages, mailings, bills;
- Translate internal documents, letters, and other materials upon request;
- Supervise volunteer workers and interns as necessary;
- Receive and check program-related application materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language;
- Communicative competence in Russian language;
- Typing and filing skills;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software suite;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and include in the email the answers to the following questions: 1) What is your ideal work environment; 2) What is something you could contribute to American Councils office in Armenia; and 3) Tell about a time you solved administrative or logistical issues during your studies, volunteer or work experience. Incomplete and late applications will not be reviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
AMD Equivalent of $450 (Gross)