SBFIC is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- Manage internal and external communication processes;
- Render hospitality services for guests and visitors to the office and the project;
- Render non-complex procurement services;
- Render translation services;
- Manage hotel services, venue reservation and events;
- Handle business travel (BT) and leave request processes;
- Support the operational parts of the project activities;
- Contribute to the teamwork of the project;
- Assist the office management and the project team to render administrative functions assuring the implementation of project activities and achievement of project objectives;
- Perform any other responsibility assigned by the superior.
- Higher education in Economics, Social Sciences, Linguistics, Business Management or other related field;
- At least 3 years of proficient work experience in similar functions, preferably with international organizations;
- Strong sense of responsibility and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication competences and service orientation;
- Ability to perform general administrative duties;
- Comprehensive competences to use IT applications (MS Office Package: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Stress resilience and team player mind-set;
- Ability to effectively manage parallel processes and keeping of deadlines;
- Language skills in writing and speaking professional English, Armenian and Russian; good German language skills (speaking) are a strong advantage.
Applicants shall provide CV (in English language), cover letter (in English language), copies of certificates and at least 2 reference persons to: email@example.com
by the deadline. Please, kindly note that applications without cover letter (in English language) and references will not be considered. Please mention the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) has commissioned the Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC) with the implementation of the regional project “Responsible Finance in the Caucasus and Ukraine” from March 2018 to February 2021. SBFIC supports its main partners, the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA), the Union of Credit Organisations of the Republic of Armenia (UCORA) and the Union of Banks of Armenia (UBA) to achieve the joint overall objective to increase the participation of the relevant target group (disadvantaged population groups, youth and women) in the financial system in Armenia. The above mentioned regional project aims at implementing “Responsible Finance” in the extended Caucasus region and Ukraine, encompassing financial literacy, consumer protection and the responsible provision of financial services. The following results are expected from the project:
Outcome 1 - The sustainability of trainings activities for financial literacy and to capacitate the developmentally relevant target groups to make independent and informed financial and entrepreneurial decisions has improved (further).
Outcome 2 - Supporting activities (training, consulting) for financial institutions in the context of existing regulation in the field of consumer protection, provision of information, corporate governance etc. have been provided by suitable institutions (professional bodies, associations, Central Banks, etc.), are being used and improve the quality of products and services provided to the developmentally relevant target groups.
Outcome 3 - Proposals for relevant aspects of Responsible Finance (consumer protection, informational obligations, lending procedures etc.) are channelled via associations into the political-administrative consultation process.