CMYK Beauty Bar is looking for a high-performing Administrative Assistant to provide overall administrative and operational support.
- Support both external and internal stakeholders through accurate reporting;
- Open/ close the studio;
- Create a positive working atmosphere;
- Maintain a high level of service standards and authorities;
- Organize the working schedule of masters and maintain discipline;
- Provide consultations to clients on salon services;
- Keep customer records in CRM System;
- Make reports on a daily/ monthly basis;
- Coordinate the working process of masters;
- Carry out planned inventory checks;
- Plan and order products.
- 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Good PC user;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and constructively solve conflict situations;
- Ability to multitask and perform various tasks;
- Result and task oriented person;
- Friendliness and sociability.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on qualifications and skills