Candle SRI is looking for an Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for managing administrative tasks under the direct supervision of the Director of the Company and providing support to the Institute staff on a daily basis, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Organization.
- Answer and direct phone calls, keep mailing correspondence;
- Carry out administrative duties, such as filing, typing, copying and scanning;
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Organize travel arrangements;
- Edit and translate scientific articles, theses, web page content;
- Manage the regular update of the web page and other social pages of the Institute;
- Participate in Institute strategic planning;
- Coordinate the effective organization of open days, conferences, workshops, carrying out administrative and language-related tasks to meet the goals intended;
- Manage and participate in regular team meetings, taking minutes;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- University degree in Linguistics, Communication or other related fields;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Ability to set priorities and behave as a quick decision-maker;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with executives, staff, external partners;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Interested candidates, who meet the requirements above, are welcome to send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.