Concern-Dialog is looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
- Meet clients;
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing;
- Answer phone calls at the Reception;
- Receive, register and coordinate the incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- University degree in Linguistics;
- At least 2 years of advanced work experience as an Administrative Assistant with the use of Armenian and English languages;
- Previous work experience in legal sphere is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Good computer skills (MS Office); excellent typing skills;
- Positive personality with strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated, energetic, hard-working, disciplined and confident personality with a high sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong professional ethics and presentation skills;
- Flexibility, stress-resistance;
- Ability to deliver accurate work within strict deadlines.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
with a note "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line of the message. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.