The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Company President and be primarily responsible for covering the front desk.
- Answer phone calls and inquiries;
- Provide interested parties/ visitors with relevant information if appropriate;
- Greet visitors and guide them to appropriate staff;
- Make oral and written translations from/ into Armenian-English-Russian languages;
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming documentation and correspondence;
- Organize and schedule Company's internal and external meetings;
- Perform other relevant administrative duties as needed;
- Assist in conducting Company's electronic marketing efforts.
- University degree in a corresponding discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative (Marketing or PR) area;
- Fluency (not satisfactory even good knowledge) in English, Russian and Armenian (oral and written) languages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- High level of creativity and self-thinking;
- Good mental and arithmetical skills;
- Solid PC skills; experience with MS Office (good knowledge of Excel is mandatory);
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and overtime.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email. Please, refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.