Full-time (part-time is also acceptable)
"Agency one" is looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the Company's general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Organize and schedule appointments;
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes;
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers;
- Maintain contact lists;
- Book travel arrangements;
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Provide general support to clients;
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners;
- Knowledge of appropriate software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the title of the position ("Administrative Assistant") In the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary plus bonuses