Dorozhnik LLC is looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant/ Translator.
- Provide administrative support to the management;
- Answer telephone calls and email enquiries;
- Deal with the routine correspondence;
- Provide written/ verbal translations to the management when needed;
- Maintain office files;
- Assist the management in other administrative tasks.
- University degree in Linguistics;
- At least 3 years of work experience; previous work experience in international business organizations (preferably, in the construction field) and in a multicultural and diverse environment is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications: MS Windows, MS Office; keyboarding skills;
- Positive personality with strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated, energetic, hard-working, disciplined and confident personality with a high sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong professional ethics and presentation skills;
- Flexibility, stress-resistance, and the ability to contribute extra efforts and hours, if necessary;
- Ability to work with accuracy under strict deadlines.
Interested candidates are asked to apply by sending their CVs addressing relevant qualifications and experience to: email@example.com
. In the subject line of the email message, please, mention the title of the position ("Administrative Assistant/ Translator").
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.