The Austrian Development Agency (ADA), the operational unit of the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC), is looking for a national Administrative Officer (m/f, locally contracted). This position is based at the ADC Office in Yerevan. The assignment is scheduled to commence ASAP.
- Perform bookkeeping of the office;
- Perform cash and account management;
- Prepare a monthly financial report to HQ;
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual financial and budget plan, preparation of year-end and other requested reports.
- Provide support with event organization, delegations and travel management;
- Administer procurement;
- Administer labour and office supply contracts;
- Administer requests to the office's lawyer upon request of the Head of Office;
- Maintain inventory and supplies (including IT);
- Perform general office support tasks.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required by the Supervisor.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of modern office procedures;
- Proven experience in translation/ interpretation (from Armenian into English language and vice versa) would be a major asset;
- Full computer proficiency; good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and major social media platforms;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language; good knowledge of German language would be a strong asset;
- Excellent interpersonal/ social and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your written application including a cover letter and CV in English language by the deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please clearly indicate in the subject line "Administrative Officer2021".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no application fees or information with respect to bank account details are required by ADA for the organization's recruitment process. Please note that in the event of an invitation for an interview, ADA is unable to reimburse costs incurred. Candidates must expect that references from previous employers will be requested by ADA. No phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ADA retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.