Evocabank is looking for a Network Administrator. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility; and excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus.
- Configure and maintain the network and security equipment;
- Ensure continuous operation of information systems;
- Provide the Bank staff with the access to the Bank's internal network and the use of information resources;
- Perform maintenance of the Bank's network infrastructure and its components;
- Periodically monitor the Bank network and server systems;
- Responsible for registration, classification, regular checking, testing and solution of accidents;
- Research the IT services provided by the outside organizations and come up with suggestions;
- Prepare reports about the results of the work done, if necessary.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Sciences or other technical fields;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Experience with networking technologies, which includes VLANs, VPNs, switch/ routers, and firewall configuration (CISCO, Palo Alto);
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VMware ESXi and vCenter.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or in English in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Network Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.