The British International School of Armenia (BISA) is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Admissions Officer/ Administrator. The incumbent will be expected to take charge of student welcome, admission, enrollment and data management.
- Student recruitment: Provide an exceptional level of customer service; handle the flow of applicants and their parents, answer questions about the school and admissions process; process incoming applications; follow up with the services rendered;
- Data management: Draft/ check /store various documents; write weekly school reports; provide the knowledge base, necessary for the management to make decisions;
- External relations: Manage the school website and Facebook page; plan and organize Orientation Days and Open Houses;
- Other duties: Work closely with the academic staff across the school; maintain a tidy and organized work area, process payments and expenses; supervise school resources.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Demonstrated leadership in managing initiatives;
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Computer literacy and quick learning skills;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their most updated CV (in PDF form) to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Admissions Officer/ Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
British International School of Armenia (BISA), represented by Esolarm LLC, is an Edexcel Approved international high school, offering A-Level curriculum in Armenia. To find out more about BISA, please visit: https://bis.am/