The AGBU WE Business Development Advisor reports to the AGBU WE Program Manager and is responsible for working with individual participants of the AGBU Women Entrepreneurs program in assisting with their project and business strategies. He/ she will participate in the application process and will guide the entrepreneurs throughout the program. He/ she will identify potential areas of further support/ investment of the businesses and make recommendations to the Program Manager.
- Participate in application selection process;
- Advise instructors on curriculum focuses and business development goals;
- Monitor and advise program participants on business plan;
- Conduct site visits to business venues to evaluate business sustainability and efficiency;
- Be available for hold office hours, provide consultations for participants;
- Make recommendations to Program Manager based on progress of individual participants and their businesses;
- Create sector-specific specialist’s and technologists’ network-bank to act as resources for program participants.
- Knowledge of the existing and emerging business landscape;
- Background in business management;
- Sound knowledge of institutional donors and funding policies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues;
- Good analytical skills to conduct needs assessments, analyze data and produce clearly defined reports and action plans;
- Good research and analytical skills with ability to bring different strands of information together and determine their relevance for the organization;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in external organizational representation;
- Creative skills to solve problems and contribute new and innovative ideas;
- Excellent written communication skills for producing plans, reports, evaluations and funding applications;
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Close attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Numeracy and good financial skills;
- Networking and consultancy skills;
- Capability to work both individually and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- High level of responsibility and accountability.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention the title of the position ("AGBU WE Business Development Advisor") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.