Stak Money Transfer CJSC is looking for a AML/ CFT Compliance Manager to perform daily AML/ CFT compliance operations which include but are not limited to daily monitoring and management of the AML/ CFT filtering module of the money transfer system, updating the AML/ CFT lists, AML/ CFT reporting, training provision. AML/ CFT Compliance Manager will also support the tech development team in raising technical issues and areas for improvement of the system.
- Manage daily operations of the AML/ CFT filtering module of the system;
- Develop test plans and scenarios for testing AML/ CFT filtering module with system participants;
- Develop AML/ CFT policy of the system, internal guidelines and other regulations;
- Update and create AML/ CFT lists;
- Assess AML/ CFT management process of new participants during the due diligence;
- Create special reports for further submission to the appropriate authority;
- Analyze and monitor information received from various structural units of the Organization;
- Supply support and oversight for company personnel regarding application of the AML/ CFT Policy, KYC Procedures, investigation and reporting of Suspicious Activity;
- Provide trainings for relevant employees of system participant institutions;
- Perform other professional duties as assigned.
- University degree in the financial or banking sector;
- AML/ CFT training or certification from a recognized institution is a plus;
- At least 3 years of working experience of performing relevant duties; working experience with money transfer systems is a plus;
- Proven experience working with complex data;
- Proficiency with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing laws, regulations and obligations;
- Knowledge of banking products, operations and procedures;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook); good typing and data-entry skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("AML/ CFT Compliance Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on previous experience and skills; the Company covers medical insurance.