Evocabank is looking for an Analyst of Customer Analysis Division, who has eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team, high sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or potential clients, conduct financial analysis;
- Practice due diligence applying ratio and trend analysis;
- Conduct thorough analysis of client’s financial statements;
- Assemble and synthesize data needed to run risk management models;
- Prepare and present required reports;
- Make suggestions tied to financial analysis and assessment of credit risk.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Financial Analyst and/ or Credit Specialist in a bank or other financial institutions;
- Good command of Armenian Banking and Tax Legislation, lending processes;
- Excellent knowledge of financial statements, ratios and concepts;
- Well-developed understanding of financial modelling techniques;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office;
- International qualification is a strong plus (CFA or FRM);
- Technical skills are an asset (R, Python, SQL);
- Strong practical and analytical mind;
- Fast orientation and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work in teams, strong communication skills;
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Analyst of Customer Analysis Division") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.