Enterprise Armenia/ Investment Support Center is looking for an Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations Researcher. The Researcher will be engaged in market researches, preparing sectorial researches, business teasers, analytical references.
- Collect, process and analyze macroeconomic data, related to economic sectors, monetary and fiscal accounts, financial sector indicators, balance of payments, etc.;
- Apply statistical techniques and tools to develop macroeconomic forecast models;
- Undertake systematic monitoring and assessment of economic developments/ policies and macroeconomic data;
- Communicate data in the form of infographics, presentations, technical reports;
- Carry out activities aimed at attracting investments, target and identify new markets, provide support; conduct market research;
- Prepare sectorial researches;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions;
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies;
- Contribute to the activities aimed at raising the awareness of Armenian products abroad, identify the demand, submit proposals; do market researches;
- Prepare business teasers for the investment projects;
- Carry out research work of outreach campaigns, business missions and other business events in the targeted countries;
- Support the activities of the ISC representatives abroad, provide analytical researches information materials, consultation and other necessary assistance;
- Prepare analytical references, reports, information materials, presentations, etc.;
- Implement other assignments of the team leader.
- Higher education in Economics, Business Management or other relevant field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in this or related fields;
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Experience creating detailed reports;
- Excellent command of English, Russian and Armenian languages; good knowledge of another foreign language;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of graphic design programs will be considered an advantage;
- Ability of interpersonal communication;
- Multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and in a team, combining them;
- Strong work ethic: responsibility, proactivity and creativity in carrying out work.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations Researcher'') in the subject line of the email (mandatory). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.