Ongrid is seeking an experienced Back-end Developer to join its strong team.
- Design and prototype algorithms and microservices in Python;
- Development planning, release management, code reviews;
- Draw up specifications of interfaces, algorithms, microservices, API;
- Keep technical documentation, tests, CI support and staging environment up to date;
- Coordinate with the architect and other departments (frontend, operations);
- Participate in the design process: analysis of TOR, clarification of TOR, assessment of terms and resources, planning together with the PM and the architect;
- Responsible for formalization and delegation of tasks, control of the work of subordinates, interviews and code reviews.
- Level: Middle - Middle+;
- Knowledge of the English language: B2;
- Experience in commercial development of web applications (in the field of Backend or DevOps): at least 3 years;
- Stack: docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, python, aiohttp, starlette, asyncio, flask, django, celery, rabbitmq, AMQP, REST API, JSON RPC;
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies:
1) Web Servers: (for example, Django, aiohttp, starlette and the like) and the ability to implement the REST API, WS;
2) Linux (Ubuntu server, Debian, CentOS) - package and resource management, administration, troubleshooting;
3) Containerization (docker, docker-compose, kubernetes) as a means of delivering and deploying applications;
- Experience with OpenSource projects, the ability to independently raise the project from the repository, understand how it works, analyze and document it;
- Understand blockchain fundamentals;
- Understand the basic principles of cryptography.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Backend Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Market salary plus options and bonuses
- Top tier projects to work on;
- Possibility for relocation;
- Business trips abroad;
- Modern technology stack;
- An international team of professionals;
- Career development;
- Company contribution to professional growth;
- Hybrid work opportunity;
- Motivational programs;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate Online Library;
- Social events;
- Up to date equipment to choose from;
- Comfortable office with modern design.